Monday, January 16, 2017

I'm A Great-Grandma! & ELDER HOLLAND!

so.... ELDER HOLLAND came to our mission on Saturday!!  I got to shake his hand, and we also had Elder Halstrom of the Seventy here.  They both spoke to us and it was AMAZING!  Elder Holland talked about how personal conversion is so important in the mission. I agree with this and was so inspired to have him with us!

It's my companion's birthday today and we have some BIG plans, so I don't have long to write, but I wanted to let you all know I'M A GREAT-GRANDMA!  So I trained Sister Hicks . . . she trained Sister Saunders . . .who is now training Sister Parkin!  (see pic below)  That's how geneology works on a mission and it's so cool to see my posterity!!! hahahaha

Also, I thought about Amanda yesterday and wished SO MUCH I could've been to her farewell.  I hear it was awesome and that she's READY TO SERVE!  I can't wait to hear from her every week on her mission!

Love you all!  
Jes
Sister Webb who trained Sister Hicks who trained Sister Saunders who is training Sister Parkin

Here are a few of the Allen gang at Amanda's farewell:)




Happy Birthday!


No comments:

Post a Comment