Monday, February 6, 2017

Late Christmas Surprise & New Comp!

Okay so here's the dealeo.... I don't have a ton of time but I'll try to write good stuff. 

1) I didn't know how to get into our mailbox but we got a note on our door saying our mailbox was full and we needed to get our mail, so we went to the office and got it!  I GOT SO MANY CHRISTMAS LETTERS AND CARDS hahahaha.  Thank you SO MUCH!   They were beautiful.  I'm sorry I didn't get them sooner. 

2) We had two exchanges this week, I got to go with Sister Dimmick on one and Sister Holt on another.  Both of them are wonderful missionaries and they are doing so good...

3) Jenny- So this week with Jenny we taught her with her husband present.  Sister Bowers from the ward came with us and bore a powerful testimony.  Jenny is doing well, but her husband is a huge roadblock.  He doesn't care or believe in religion or God.  He wasn't argumentative, thankfully, but he very clearly stated his opinions and questioned his wife's beliefs in the lesson. Sister Bowers saved the lesson though! I didn't know what to do but she totally bore powerful testimony and the Spirit filled the room and Jenny knew what she felt.  It was awesome! bogus. 

4) Jayleen- She is doing so well. She is excited to continue to learn about the church. Her mom isn't fully on board but allowed her to listen to us and make her own decisions.  We may run into some problems when her baptisms rolls around, but we'll have faith and take it as it comes! 

5) Stephani- This week we met Stephanie. We contacted her on the street and she seemed interested to learn about the gospel.  She told us to come back and when we went back she was TOTALLY on board. She loved everything we told her and had awesome insights.  She set a date to be baptized too so hopefully that works out. 

Sister Oickle left this week and my new companion is Sister Allen- Emily Allen to be exact- which is the name of one of my favorite aunts!  I'm going to be an STL until the end of my mission but I'm excited for a new transfer to start and I'm excited for my area!  Please pray for our investigators!  I'm still praying for one more baptism before I go home and all of your prayers would be so appreciated!

Love you all!

Sister Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment