Monday, January 11, 2016

Milestones, Rain, & More Miracles

This has been a good week for me.  I feel like I'm finally reaching some milestones.  I find I am starting to look forward to tracting.  I know how I want to organize my notes and stuff, I get really excited when someone commits to do something and I LOVE my companion so much!  We have so much fun.  I also don't get as homesick as I did  . . . but I still look forward to P-day a little too much and I really look forward to going to bed at night.  

THE RAIN WAS CRAZY here with El Nino!  It rained SO HARD one day that I had to drive in the middle of the road because if I drove on the edges, the water went to the top of the wheels on our car.  We ended up taking our shoes off when we were walking because there was no point in getting them super wet.  My rain jacket and umbrella are great and kept me pretty dry.  

I had a cool experience I wanted to share this week.  We are teaching a new investigator named C.  She is 15 and we are trying to get her to read the scriptures.  So I was flipping through my Book of Mormon and found a really good verse I wanted her to read. Then I had the thought come into my into my head though to pray with her and have her flip to a random scripture. We prayed and she opened my quad . . . TO THE EXACT SCRIPTURE I HAD WANTED TO READ!  Out of EVERY verse in the whole book . . . she chose the verse that 100% applied to the lesson and the verse that stuck out to me!  Miraculous!

I have attached tons of pictures.  The Christmas lights here were something else!  

I'm excited for this next week, and I love you all!  


We aren't suppose to eat in our car . . . but we might a tiny little bit:)  These are called "Frost Bites" and they're better than Italian Ice!!

My Zone


The sisters in our zone and Pres. Tew far right


El Nino . . .


One of my favorite members in our ward!  I love her


One of the member's houses.  Incredible Christmas decorations!!

Stake Conference


No comments:

Post a Comment