Tuesday, February 9, 2016

The Fastest Week So Far!!

Oh man, this week flew by until Saturday

We had a ton of things we wanted to do and we have been working really hard to get everything done. I love my new companion, I love the area, I love the ward... I just love everything I guess.  I'm still getting use to being a missionary. I may end up being that missionary that needs half their mission to get use to everything.  TODAY IS MY FIVE MONTH MARK!  Who knew it would go by so fast.  I feel like I just started.  I don't know very much still, but I'm getting there... I think... maybe.  Anyway- EXPERIENCES!!!

1) Sister M made the best gluten free pizza I have ever had. 

2) We contacted people for 14 hours between Friday and Saturday.  In case you don't know what that means, it means knocking, walking, and talking.  I was beat.  It was a long weekend. We also didn't have much (any) success.  That was tiring, but I have never ever slept so good in my life. In fact I had a dream that me and Libby went hiking. That was a blast. 

3) There was one guy that was getting out of his car, and we walked up to him and started talking. He had just gotten out of prison and was going to go to church (not our church).  He walked in the church and his phone went off.  So he decided to leave and take the call, and he met us as he was pulling up to his house.  He was really cool, and we are going to go back and teach him. He was interested in our message and he really needed it. 

I miss being able to see M & L as much as we have in the past but they are doing so well and are loving the people in our ward.  Hope you have a good week!

Love, Sister Webb

No comments:

Post a Comment