Monday, March 21, 2016

WEEK 27 - CHANGE

This week was a really good week.  

We found new investigators, we taught a few older investigators, we visited several less active families, and we knocked and walked. Just normal. 

This week I studied change.  Our mission has had a big focus on change and I was asked to give a talk on any topic I wanted to address in Sacrament Meeting yesterday, so I chose CHANGE.  There are so many analogies, so many scriptures, so many talks just on change.  It makes me want to change.  SO AS OF YESTERDAY- I picked a few things I wanted to change and everyone reading this email can ask me if I've changed them yet. 

I feel like if you were to personify change it would have a really quiet heart.  Our hearts tend to have a steady beat unless we exercise (or do a few other things). To increase our heart rate in this life is necessary. We need to be exercising our bodies so we are capable of doing the things God wants us to be doing. We need to exercise to become stronger.  For everyone though exercise is hard.  It leaves you sore and it can make you tired. It's also much easier to stay home and relax than go run a marathon. Change is much the same way. We need to stretch ourselves.  We need to become stronger. It's good for us- but it is hard.  It will leave you sore.  It's not always what you want to do- many times it's easier for us to not change... but what's the good in that?

SO CHANGE!  That's officially the theme of the week.

I love you all so much!  

Love, Sister Webb

1 comment: