Tuesday, March 1, 2016

My Quarterly Temple Trip

Hi Everyone!

This week was an amazing week for us.  We saw so many miracles. We had a ward party and Sister S throws the best ward parties in the whole world. It was a potluck but somehow dessert seemed to be the main dish.  They had cute decorations we got to help set up, and they had some really fun activities. We had several investigators and new members there!  Who knew how missionary oriented a ward party could be!  It was INCREDIBLE and it made my week!

I also got to go to the temple today.  I am never taking the temple for granted again. We are only allowed to go every three months and that is KILLING me. As a missionary you are on a spiritual high all the time, so you want to be in the temple often! I feel like the temple is a huge part of spiritual growth.  You can feel the Spirit in there like nothing I have ever experienced.  I also got to see my Grandparents!  My Grandma was my temporary companion because my companion is going later in the month with a recent convert.  That was a ton of fun. It made me a little homesick ( I really love my mom and miss her but that's okay :).

I hope you all have a good week! I love you all!

Love, Sister Webb



1 comment:

  1. You're looking great, Sister Webb! And how awesome that you got to go the temple with your grandparents! Thanks for sharing your experiences with us all x

    ReplyDelete