Monday, June 20, 2016

Kidney Stones & Diligence

This week we landed in the ER because my companion had kidney stones.  She is really tough, but was in so much pain!  She is doing better but I felt so bad for her.  We also had a special mission-wide training in Huntington Beach this week.  It was great. They talked about diligence and how important it is to continually be diligent in everything you do.  

I think this week I learned that God will always provide.  We spent less time working this week and trying to get my companion better.  However, on Saturday God helped us fill almost all of our key indicators! It was such a miracle.  I've never had that happen.  Even though my companion was sick, we worked as much as we possibly could-,and because of that we saw miracles. 

God understands our situations and he understands our limitations. As long as we are diligent then we will see growth.  That means diligence in little things like prayers, scripture study, going to church, keeping the commandments, and so many other things.  So be diligent!  It pays off. 

Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment