Monday, December 28, 2015

Miracles

HOLY MIRACLES! 

I don't know how many people in the world are praying for the missionaries at Christmas but we felt it.  We felt a lot of it!  This week we picked up 11 new investigators... OUR GOAL IS USUALLY 2 PER WEEK!! It takes about 10 new investigators to get 1 that will really progress, so we'll see what happens. 

To get a new investigator in our mission you have to say an opening and closing prayer, teach something, and set a return appointment.  Finding a new investigator is one of my favorite things.  It is so much fun to walk up to someone and pull crazy religious stuff out of your pocket that they have never heard.  

Some people don't talk to you at all though.  It seems like the younger people are willing to engage in conversation easier than older people.  I love talking with teenagers and it's fun to go up to a group of big college boys and talk about the Bible.  They think we are pretty funny . . . and I even had one of them tell me I was "super beautiful" (not gonna lie, that made my day)!

We had a really good Christmas. We spent it with some of our favorite investigators (M & L) and we went to a few member's homes.  We went caroling in the evening and watched a movie on Sister W's big couch on Christmas Eve.  That is the first time I've watched a movie since I've been out and the kissing scene was crazy uncomfortable.  I threw the pillow over Sister Similai's eyes :)

It was a good week.  Thank you for all the love, support, and prayers!

Love, Sister Webb



LOVED skyping with her!


They had Christmas breakfast with this family in their ward


Caroling with her zone on Christmas


Gifts from generous ward members


No comments:

Post a Comment